Barbados & St. Lucia & Tobago (BGI + SLU + TAB) – From Havana.
When: Departing every Saturday.
- Event Tickets where applicable.
- Meals included where applicable.
- Alcoholic Drinks.
- Ad-Hoc Transportation and Personally chosen events/activities.
Starting point: Havana, Cuba.
Arrive at Grantley Adam’s International Airport, Bridgetown where you’ll spend 4 fantastic nights at Accra Beach Resort & Spa
Hotel: Accra Beach Resort & Spa, Barbados.
- Capital city called Bridgetown
- Name derived from the ‘bearded fig trees’ once found in abundance on the Island
- Unlike most Caribbean Islands is completely surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean
- Only coral Island in the region with ‘all’ white sand beaches
- Family Friendly lifestyle resort
- Luxury contemporary setting
- Sits on the white sands of Rockley Beach; 3.5-acre property
- Surrounded by shops and restaurants
- Private balconies with panoramic views
St. Lucia; George F.L. Charles Airport (formerly Vigie Airport), Castries where you’ll enjoy 4 nights at Coco Palm Resort in Rodney Bay Village, Gros Islet, St. Lucia
Hotel: Coco Palm Resort, Rodney Bay Village, Gros Islet, St. Lucia
- Capital is Castries
- Of volcanic origin with its 2 amazing Piton peaks
- Voted ‘world’s leading honeymoon destination’ 8 times by the World Travel Awards (www.stlucia.org)
- Family friendly
- 3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants
- 103 guest rooms
- 10 min walk to Reduit Beach
Tobago; Crown Point Airport where you’ll spend your final 3 nights at the Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort, Tobago Plantations Estate, Lowlands, Tobago
Hotel: Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort, Tobago Plantations Estate, Lowlands, Tobago.
- Capital is Scarborough
- Smaller of the two islands of Trinidad and Tobago and referred to as the ‘sister isle’ of Trinidad
- Located far south of the Caribbean and north of Venezuela
- Lovingly called ‘the center of the romantic universe’
- Idyllic site of great snorkeling
- Nestled around an 18 hole PGA designed championship golf course
- Original name of Tobago that pays homage to the Island’s rich history, tradition and people
- Offers canopy walks through a virgin mangrove forest