Trinidad & Grenada & Barbados (POS+GND+BGI)
When: Departing every Saturday.
- Event Tickets where applicable.
- Meals included where applicable.
- Alcoholic Drinks.
- Ad-Hoc Transportation and Personally chosen events/activities.
Starting point: Havana, Cuba.
Trinidad: Port of Spain; Piarco Int’l Airport, Trinidad.
Hotel: Hilton Trinidad & Conference Ct., POS.
- Capital is Port of Spain.
- Literary Greats - Nobel Laureate, VS Naipaul, Earl Lovelace.
- Maracas Bay Beach ~ 45 mins away.
- Int’l airport ~ 30 mins away.
- Best Carnival in the World.
- Largest Pitch Lake in the world.
- 4**** Lady Young Rd., POS, next to Queen’s Park & Botanical – Gardens.
- Emperor Valley Zoo 1 km. away.
Grenada - Grenada’s Maurice Bishop International Airport (mins. From hotel).
Hotel: True Blue Bay Resort, St. George’s, Grenada.
- Capital: St. George’s.
- Known as “Isle of Spice” for its many spices grown and the wonderful aroma that emanates from them.
- Mountainous terrain with hidden waterfalls.
- Famous Grand Anse Beach; repeatedly named the ‘best’ in the Caribbean.
- Luxurious 3+ star hotel.
- On-site spa services.
- Multi-lingual staff.Breakfast included.
- Large open deck restaurant on the water.
Grenada - Barbados, Grantely Adam’s International Airport (10.5 kms from hotel).
Hotel: Accra Beach Resort & Spa, Barbados.
- Capital city called Bridgetown.
- Name derived from the ‘bearded fig trees’ once found in abundance on the Island.
- Unlike most Caribbean Islands is completely surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean.
- Only coral Island in the region with ‘all’ white sand beaches.
- Family Friendly lifestyle resort.
- Luxury contemporary setting.
- Sits on the white sands of Rockley Beach; 3.5-acre property.
- Surrounded by shops and restaurants.
- Private balconies with panoramic views.
TAKE A LOOK
* Cost not included in package
** Dependent on time of year, hotel availability as well as venue for dinner and shows may change.
** Dependent on time of year events such as Carnival may cause changes in itinerary.